Custodio Technologies is a proud participant and contributor to Singapore's local cyber community through its participation in various projects and initiatives. These programmes and initiatives aim to support and grow local talent and indigenous cyber capabilities, which include:
• Internship programmes with promising students from various Singapore based Institute of Higher Learnings.
• Mentoring in the cyber track of the Lean LaunchPad Singapore (LLP) programme.
• Support and sponsorship in DSTA’s Cyber Defenders Discovery Camp (CDDC).
• Active membership in various local professional associations.
• Lectures and knowledge sharing sessions.
• and more…
Custodio Technologies is one of the founding members for the Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium and won the inaugural 2018 cybersecurity awards in the SME category.